To become a member, an organization must sign the appropriate membership agreement and pay a membership fee.
The membership agreement must be signed by someone who is legally empowered to commit an organization to observing its terms. Following are the available LDC membership agreements:
- Not-For-Profit Membership Agreement: Universities, foundations and other not-for-profit organizations
- For-Profit Membership Agreement: For-profit organizations and any organization that plans to use LDC data for commercial technology development
- Government Entity Membership Agreement: US Government departments only
- LDC Online Membership Agreement: Not-for-profit organizations and government entities only
Return the signed membership to LDC by email, fax (+1.215.573.2175) or mail. Send two original copies of the membership agreement by mail if a co-signed copy is required.
Organizations should choose a membership type. Standard Members receive free access to 16 corpora published in the membership year. Subscription Members receive two copies of each LDC dataset published in the membership year (30-36 unique titles annually).
Visit Membership Benefits to learn more about Standard and Subscription memberships.
Pay the membership fee
- Not-for-profit organizations and US Government entities
- Standard membership: $2,400
- Subscription memberhip: $3,850
- LDC Online memberhip: $1,000
- For-Profit organizations
- Standard membership: $24,000
- Subscription membership: $27,500
Payment can be made in one of three ways:
- By check from a bank with branches in the United States, credit to: The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania
Mail checks to LDC, but credit the checks as indicated above
- By wire to:
Wells Fargo Bank NA
123 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19109
ABA NO. 031201467
Account No. 2000018692644
SWIFT CODE: PNBPUS33PHL
For credit to: The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania
Attn: Ilya Ahtaridis 573-1275
- By credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
Provide credit card details via the VISA/MasterCard Information Form or contact LDC at +1.215.573.1275.
LDC accepts institutional Purchase Orders in most instances and can issue a quote or pro-forma invoice if required.
LDC Contact Details
Linguistic Data Consortium
3600 Market Street, Suite 810
Philadelphia, PA 19104.2653