Join LDC for membership year 2023
It’s time to renew your LDC membership for 2023. Current (2022) members who renew their membership before March 1, 2023 will receive a 10% discount. New or returning organizations will receive a 5% discount if they join the Consortium by March 1.
In addition to receiving new publications, current LDC members enjoy the benefit of licensing older data from our Catalog of 900+ holdings at reduced fees. Current-year for-profit members may use most data for commercial applications.
Plans for 2023 publications are in progress. Among the expected releases are:
- AIDA Ukrainian Broadcast and Telephone Speech Audio and Transcripts: 156 hours of Ukrainian conversational telephone speech and broadcast news with 1.2 million words of corresponding orthographic transcripts
- 2019 NIST SRE: audiovisual and leaderboard challenge sets based on amateur videos and Tunisian Arabic telephone speech, respectively
- DEFT English ERE: English text from assorted genres annotated for entities, relations and events
- Mixer 3 and Mixer 7 speech collections: thousands of hours of telephone speech and metadata from Mixer 3 (multiple languages) and Mixer 7 (Spanish, plus interviews and transcript readings)
- CALLFRIEND Russian: 100 telephone conversations among native speakers, transcripts and a lexicon, released in separate speech and text data sets
- REMIX Telephone Collection: English telephone speech from 385 participants in previous Mixer studies
- LORELEI: representative and incident language packs containing monolingual text, bi-text, translations, annotations, supplemental resources and related tools in various languages (e.g., Indonesian, Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil, Zulu)